Re: Can Not Run Consolidation

Alan D. Criado ( (no email) )
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 14:29:41 -0400

Hello Dale.

I did as you said below and got the following results:

"This command did not return data, and it did not return any rows"

I went into Emerald and tried to consolidate and got the eror executing
message again. So I went back into isql_w and ran the console.sql script
again. This time I got this result:

"Msg 2729, Level 16, State 1
Object 'Consolidation' group number 1 already exists in the database.
Choose another procedure name
Msg 2729, Level 16, State 1
Object 'DeleteCalls' group number 1 already exists in the database.
Choose another procedure name"

I went back into Emerald again and tried to run the consolidation and this
time it seem to work ok. It said it ran successfully. However, I don't
understand the above results from running the script and if they have any
implications to my situation that I should be concern about.

Thanks.

Alan