RE: ASP Instant Signup Forms

Billy Huddleston ( (no email) )
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 15:23:30 -0400

Here.. check this out.. This is some .ASP forms I wrote.. Please note in
signup.asp you may want to rem out lines 1061-1075 as those are for creating
mailboxes.. Ummm.. Also.. you need to add a field called DefualtLoginCount
and it goes in the AccountTypes table (Used for the number of Channels..)
Also included is prereg.asp which will allow the user to input UserID and
password and download a config file which will setup his/her Email and
WebBrowser and setup a Connection Icon (Works with I.E 4.0 not sure about
3.02) NOTE: This *IS* a SIGNUP server!

ftp://ftp.nsx.net/pub/ie/signup/signup.zip