Re: Radius Logs?

Kurt Schafer ( (no email) )
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 13:29:26 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01BD992A.C81334E0

Try something like this from the SQL query tool.

SELECT * FROM Calls
WHERE AcctStatusType =3D 2
AND FramedAddress =3D "x.x.x.x"
AND CallDate > "the day you want to check"
ORDER BY CallDate

It will give you all the log-out times of all the users that connected =
to that IP during the day in question. Then just do the math to find =
your lucky user. Remember the AcctSessionTime is in seconds.

=3D Kurt=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Blade <blade@compuzone.net>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Tuesday, June 16, 1998 12:35 PM
Subject: Radius Logs?
=20
Can anyone tell me how I can find out what user had a given IP =
during a certian time period, if this is possible?
=20
CompuZone NET Admin
blade@compuzone.net
http://www.compuzone.net
=20

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01BD992A.C81334E0

Try something like this from the SQL =query=20tool.

    SELECT * FROM=20Calls
        WHERE=20AcctStatusType =3D 2
        AND=20FramedAddress =3D "x.x.x.x"
        AND=20CallDate > "the day you want to check"
        ORDER=20BY CallDate

It will give you all the log-out =times of all=20the users that connected to that IP during the day in question. Then =just do the=20math to find your lucky user. Remember the AcctSessionTime is in=20seconds.

=3D Kurt

-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Blade <blade@compuzone.net>
To:==20 emerald@iea-software.com=20 <emerald@iea-software.com>=
Date:=20 Tuesday, June 16, 1998 12:35 PM
Subject: Radius=20 Logs?

Can anyone tell me how I can =find out what=20 user had a given IP during a certian time period, if this is=20 possible?

CompuZone NET Admin
blade@compuzone.net
http://www.compuzone.net

------=_NextPart_000_0035_01BD992A.C81334E0--