Re: NTMail -Emerald

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 11:19:04 -0700

Greg Keys wrote:

> The only problem that I have noticed with this is that if the SQL server is
> shut down and restarted you must do the same to the Mail Services otherwise
> they will quit authenticating.
> As my workstation has an e-mail accounts that authenticate via each method
> listed above, I am quickly aware if there is a failure so I do not forget to
> restart the mail services for very long:)

Greg, please try the EmerAuth.dll file that is available at:

ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/RadiusNT/Enterprise/EmerAuth.zip

This includes a fairly extensive re-write of the dll and has been
re-connecting when we shut down the SQL Server. Make sure you
triple-check and re-read the documentation included, since it does
NOT use the same registry settings as the old emer_ntm.dll did.