RE: Immediate Help - Dead - Over License Limit

Albert Churba ( Albert@dialisdn.com )
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 16:14:05 -0400

Thanks, but the problem is we are all locked out of Emerald and can not do anything.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Bongiorno [SMTP:bill@systec.com]
Sent: Friday, June 12, 1998 4:10 PM
To: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: Immediate Help - Dead - Over License Limit

A temporary work around is to consolidate a bunch of accounts as separate
services under a single account. Once the license is available you can then
do things properly. Of course, this won't work for billing, but at least the
new users will have access to the service.

Bill Bongiorno
SysTec Computer Associates, Inc.