RE: Something strange

Robert H. Clugston ( (no email) )
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 11:16:43 -0700

Dear Dusan,
Sounds like your radius server is dying. Maybe you are low on ram,
processor speed, or hard drive space. Run a program in the foreground is a
lot less processor intensive that running in the background.
I use Norton System Doctor to monitor system resources. It does a lot
better job than the tools that come with NT.

-----Original Message-----
From: emerald-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:emerald-request@iea-software.com] On Behalf Of Dusan Janjic
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 1998 6:18 PM
To: emerald@emerald.iea.com
Subject: Something strange

Hi Dale and all

Maybe it is just a coincidence but today we have switched our service to
PRI lines and our authentication stopped working when Radius is running
as a service. Radius -x15 works fine. As soon as I stop it from DOS
prompt it no longer works. To make things worst Dr. Watson jumps
inexplicably and after that nothing works. I have adjusted parameters in
Radius tab done a "report" command. Have exact number of ports. I am
running RadiusNT 2.2. Portmasters 3, Emerald 2.2.23 and Emerald Admin
2.2.19. What am I missing?

I need urgent help!!!! Thanks.