Re: Slightly off topic.

Richard Sensale ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:04:21 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01BD9481.0C5F34E0

John

I installed the dll file as directed and ran the configuration file. set up
the mail.txt file and tried to test it. I keep getting an error that the
server that is sending the mail does not have authorization to send mail
using the form mail program.

Richard Sensale
Network Administrator
VisitUs Internet, Inc.
5468 Schaefer Road
Dearborn, MI 48126 USA
(313) 945-5588
(313) 945-0202 fax
http://www.visitus.net
richards@visitus.net
-----Original Message-----
From: John Davies <jgd@rockliffe.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 1998 5:31 AM
Subject: RE: Slightly off topic.

>Hi Richard,
>
>>Hi folks. this is just a bit off topic but Im kind of desperate to get a
>>small problem solved. We have an all NT network and we need to set up a
>>simple form on our page so people can sign up. the form just has to email
>>the application to our sales mail account. We had one done using blat but
>>it doesn't work. If anyone has something like this set up on their system
>>now, I would appreciate any help. Im used to unix scripting but on NT and
>>IIS it doesnt work as well. Please directly email me at
>>richards@visitus.net if you can help.
>
>I think we have a couple of solutions listed on
>http://www.rockliffe.com/mailsite/tools.htm
>
>We use BriFormMail on our site and it works well.
>
>Regards, John.

------=_NextPart_000_0089_01BD9481.0C5F34E0
filename="Richard A Sensale.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
N:Sensale;Richard;A
FN:Richard A Sensale
ORG:VisitUs Internet, Inc.;Engineering, Operations
TITLE:Network Administrator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(313) 945-5588
TEL;WORK;FAX:(313) 945-0202
ADR;WORK:;;5468 Schaefer Road;Dearborn;MI;48126;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:5468 Schaefer =
Road=3D0D=3D0ADearborn, MI 48126=3D0D=3D0AUSA
URL:http://www3.visitus.net/wolfen
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:richards@visitus.net
EMAIL;INTERNET:webmaster@visitus.net
EMAIL;INTERNET:hostmaster@visitus.net