Re: Slightly off topic.

Richard Sensale ( (no email) )
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 13:58:46 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01BD9477.E2D87EA0

Hi, I downloaded BriForm Mail. Loks like it should do what we want. but I
am having some major problems trying to get it working to test the
evaluation. When I click on send on the test form, it tries to download the
dll. :) Im assuming it is something in the test script. however the
documentation on their web page is slightly less than useful.

Do they have a direct support email address that you know of?

Richard Sensale
Network Administrator
VisitUs Internet, Inc.
5468 Schaefer Road
Dearborn, MI 48126 USA
(313) 945-5588
(313) 945-0202 fax
http://www.visitus.net
richards@visitus.net
-----Original Message-----
From: John Davies <jgd@rockliffe.com>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 1998 5:31 AM
Subject: RE: Slightly off topic.

>Hi Richard,
>
>>Hi folks. this is just a bit off topic but Im kind of desperate to get a
>>small problem solved. We have an all NT network and we need to set up a
>>simple form on our page so people can sign up. the form just has to email
>>the application to our sales mail account. We had one done using blat but
>>it doesn't work. If anyone has something like this set up on their system
>>now, I would appreciate any help. Im used to unix scripting but on NT and
>>IIS it doesnt work as well. Please directly email me at
>>richards@visitus.net if you can help.
>
>I think we have a couple of solutions listed on
>http://www.rockliffe.com/mailsite/tools.htm
>
>We use BriFormMail on our site and it works well.
>
>Regards, John.

------=_NextPart_000_004E_01BD9477.E2D87EA0
filename="Richard A Sensale.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
N:Sensale;Richard;A
FN:Richard A Sensale
ORG:VisitUs Internet, Inc.;Engineering, Operations
TITLE:Network Administrator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(313) 945-5588
TEL;WORK;FAX:(313) 945-0202
ADR;WORK:;;5468 Schaefer Road;Dearborn;MI;48126;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:5468 Schaefer =
Road=3D0D=3D0ADearborn, MI 48126=3D0D=3D0AUSA
URL:http://www3.visitus.net/wolfen
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:richards@visitus.net
EMAIL;INTERNET:webmaster@visitus.net
EMAIL;INTERNET:hostmaster@visitus.net