[Emerald Digest]

emerald-digest-request@iea-software.com
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 00:00:00 -0700

Message 1: IEA Web/FTP server Down????
from Eric Jensen <ejensen@accnorwalk.com>

Message 2: Random users appearing Online
from "Derrick Young" <dyoung@thenew.net>

Message 3: Re: Random users appearing Online
from "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 1 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
Subject: IEA Web/FTP server Down????
From: Eric Jensen <ejensen@accnorwalk.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 13:28:17 -0400

Did I miss something or is IEA's servers down? Keeps asking for username
and password.
Eric

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 2 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
Subject: Random users appearing Online
From: "Derrick Young" <dyoung@thenew.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 16:34:40 -0400

We seem to have a problem with random users showing up in the online display
of Emerlad 2.2. When I check our Ascend May 4048 they do not have a valid
connection yet they are appearing in the online and the account detail
file.

Any ideas

Derrick Young
dyoung@thenew.net

..------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------.
| Message 3 |
'------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------ ------'
Subject: Re: Random users appearing Online
From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 1998 19:07:33 -0700

Derrick Young wrote:

> We seem to have a problem with random users showing up in the online display
> of Emerlad 2.2. When I check our Ascend May 4048 they do not have a valid
> connection yet they are appearing in the online and the account detail
> file.

Check the accounting timeout on the max and make sure its set to like
5 or higher. Otherwise, you might need to update your trigger.