Re: IMail from IPSwitch

Duane Schaub ( dschaub@terraworld.net )
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 17:54:48 -0500

Dale,

Do you know if NTMail plans to support this new method... especially since
you may have some input to the developement. Respond in private if you
would like.

Duane.

At 01:35 PM 6/4/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Chris A. Christopher wrote:
>>
>> When will Emerald interface with IMail?
>
>Rather than chase down every possible vendor that could work with
>Emerald and do all the grunt work, we are going to be using a new
>approash with Emerald 2.5. Emerald 2.5 will include a fully
>extensive DLL that currently has the proprietary extensions for

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net