RE: voiding payment

Bill Bongiorno ( (no email) )
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 16:21:51 -0400

Both the invoice and the payment were for the wrong customer. So I can't
recreate an invoice for this customer. I followed your advice to void the
invoice assuming it would also void the payment. Now I have an incorrect
unapplied payment on this customer's account. I can go into the payment
table and delete the record but wanted to make sure this is the only
solution.

Bill Bongiorno
SysTec Computer Associates, Inc.