Re: list commands

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 04 Jun 1998 01:34:39 -0700

Franco Nogarin wrote:

> someone please tell me the email address and the command to get off the
> lists, and dale, they should be clearly marked at the website, most people
> want off a list in a hurry. They are not listed at all there.

If you go to the support section on either the RadiusNT or Emerald
list, the instructions are there (you may need to reload them, if they
were previously cached). unsubscribe just like the subsribed instructions,
expect use unsubscribe (or leave) instead of subscribe (or join).

I did remove you from the lists, also. I typically remove anyone
manually that I see trying to get off the lists.