Re: New Customer Info Sheet

John Lange ( )
Tue, 26 May 1998 17:41:46 -0500

Just print the account info from the MBR screen. We have customized the
form to only include the data we want on it. If you want a copy let me
know. You will have to pull it into CR and make the changes you need.

JOhn :}

At 06:21 PM 5/26/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>Is there a way to print a report that comes out with the initial invoice?
>We would like to print a customer setup sheet with usernames and passwords
>on it and have it print out with the first invoice only. Has anyone done
>Carl Jagerski
>Network Administrator, Forward Communications
>412-378-4490 Fax: 412-375-0156

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC. MICRO-TECH Computers, Inc.
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road Portage, WI 53901
Visit our online store @
Authorized iPSwitch WebVar @

--- __o
--- _-\<,_ Fastest Service in Town