Re: Can't print all of a sudden

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Wed, 20 May 1998 16:49:26 -0400

> From: John Lange <radadmin@palacenet.net>
> I have 193MB Free - chkdsk & defrag OK

Are you getting the preview window when trying to print or no?
If yes, is your printer functioning correctly (has the printer listing
changed or been removed from your Printers section in the Control Panel?)

Do you have Crystal Reports on the machine that you're trying to print
from? If so, can you pull up the report in there and print?

Are you logged into your machine and/or Emerald using a username that you
don't normally use?

Can you print anything? invoice.rpt, account.rpt, etc. or is it limited to
one report? If it's one report, maybe the file is damaged in some way?

I'm just guessing here... As I said before, I don't have any idea what that
error number represents.

Josh Hillman
hillman@talstar.com