RE: SERV-U and Directory Permissions *Part 2*

Barry Kiesz ( (no email) )
Tue, 12 May 1998 12:12:46 -0500

We've decided to have Serv-U start up as a service but then we shut it down
and start it like a regular program. This way we can use it lke it's
suppose to be run and if the machine DOES go down, when it comes back, it
starts as a service and we're still in business. (Thank goodness I buy my
sticks of gum in the Econo Pak!!) <GRIN>

Barry