Re: Retrieving Information from Radius Logs

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 7 May 1998 14:12:46 -0400

Just change the date/time in the third line to whatever you need it to be:

/* Who was online at any given point in time */
DECLARE @datetime char(20)
SELECT @datetime = '4/25/98 10:17PM'
SELECT Username,
/* "Date/Time at end of call"=CallDate, */
"Start Of Call"=DateAdd(Second, 0-AcctSessionTime-AcctDelayTime,
CallDate),
"End Of Call"=DateAdd(Second, 0-AcctDelayTime, CallDate),
"Seconds Online"=AcctSessionTime,
FramedAddress
FROM Calls
WHERE DateAdd(Second, 0-AcctSessionTime-AcctDelayTime, CallDate) <=
@datetime
AND DateAdd(Second, 0-AcctDelayTime, CallDate) >= @datetime
AND AcctStatusType = 2
ORDER BY CallDate