RE: Batch Credit Cards

Jeff Cummings ( jcummings@foxinternet.net )
Tue, 5 May 1998 13:53:21 -0700

It is not an invoice number, but rather a transaction number for that item being batched out to PCA.

If you look in the externaltrans table, you will find a transaction number and it's
corresponding invoice number.

I ran into the same thing and it got me at first too...

Jeff
_______________________
Jeff Cummings
Systems Analyst
Fox Communications
jcummings@foxinternet.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Keys [SMTP:greg@loclnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 1998 12:22 PM
To: Emerald@Emerald. Iea. Com
Subject: Batch Credit Cards

I am running my first batch of credit cards...... being of naturally
suspicious mind, I am verifying all numbers, etc as I progress through each
step.
I am batching out of Emerald using PTC w/AVS
The data in the batchin.dat file shows all invoice # off by 1
as in: Customer Name John Doe Card Number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Invoice # 452
shows up in the batch file as invoice 651

Anyone else run into this?

Gregory E. Keys
System Administrator
LoclNet (A Division of ESC Inc.)