RE: SQL Error Message

Jeff Cummings ( jcummings@foxinternet.net )
Tue, 5 May 1998 11:09:39 -0700

Your radius is trying to write the detail of that failed login to the RadLogs table. Check that the table exists and that all of the
fields are there. I believe that this is documented in the Radius Docs.

Jeff

_______________________
Jeff Cummings
Systems Analyst
Fox Communications
jcummings@foxinternet.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Greg Keys [SMTP:greg@loclnet.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 05, 1998 10:53 AM
To: Emerald@Emerald. Iea. Com
Subject: SQL Error Message

I am sitting here watching Radius authenticating against our brand new
emerald install (what a job :} ) and everything is working fine,
except.......,
When we get an invalid login attempt (bad user name) I see in Radius (debug
mode) the following error:

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'Data'

Any idea's?

PS I got the NTMail authentication working great.........

Gregory E. Keys
System Administrator
LoclNet (A Division of ESC Inc.)
Electro-data Systems Company Inc.
Voice: (704)861-1251
Fax: (704)861-1870
E-Mail: greg@loclnet.com

<< File: ATT00000.html >> << File: Notebook.jpg >>