RE: NTMail DLL to authenticate against RadiusNT

Bob Korch ( (no email) )
Fri, 1 May 1998 20:36:16 -0400

OK - I bit on dewAuth, since I can't get IEA's dll to work correctly. But
how do I get dewAuth to work when the control panel is not even included in
the archive???

Bob Korch
Southern New Jersey Inter.Net, Inc.
609-459-1700
Fax: 609-459-1701
bkorch@snji.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Duane Schaub [mailto:dschaub@terraworld.net]
Sent: Friday, May 01, 1998 6:04 PM
To: NTMail Discussion
Cc: emerald@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: NTMail DLL to authenticate against RadiusNT

At 09:28 AM 4/24/98 +0800, you wrote:
>If any of you guys need a DLL to authenticate NTMail against the RadiusNT
>database, you can visit http://www.solutions.nu/dewauth/
>
>Is in Beta right now.

Hey!!! This thing works!!!! I was using the emerauth.dll and ended up with
frequently hung threads after an account was authenticated. This further
seems to have caused a considerable memory leak. This dll works and is fast!

Duane.

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |http://www.terraworld.net
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |dschaub@terraworld.net