RE: CR 6.0

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 15:53:16 -0500

The problem is with Emeral, 6.0 and 4.5 after I installed 6.0.

It is related to the date/datetime function, as I can change the "Date" to
"DateTime" in the following Record Selection Formula Editor and it will
then work....

({Payments.PayInfo} <> "CC Auto" or {Payments.PayInfo}="cash") and
{Payments.Date} > Date (1998, 04, 17)

The "fix" that I just found.. although I have only tested it on one
report... was to FILE, REPORT OPTIONS, Change Convert Date-Time Field "TO
Date-Time" and OK.. and the report then ran....

Ronnie