RE: ANNOUNCEMENT: RadiusNT 2.5 Open Beta

Tim Ballingall ( tim@mazda.com.au )
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 13:56:56 +1000

Mazda Australia has recently purchased Radius NT... ( 3 weeks ago )

Given that our purchase was so recent, are we entitled to upgrade to
this new version without charge.? I find it quite dissapointing that we
were not informed of this new version when we purchased RadiusNT..

Regards

Tim Ballingall
Network Administrator
Mazda Australia Pty Limited