RE: WinNT SAM authentication

Pedro Simoes ( Pedro.Simoes@inesc.pt )
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 14:42:11 +0100

Michael,
Check the rights of the user that is running RadiusNT. If I remember
correctly the default Administrator rights were not enough when I tried
it.

Hope this helps,
Pedro Simoes
INESC-Instituto de Engenharia de Sistemas e Computadores
(http://www.inesc.pt)
Av. Duque D'Avila, 23 - 1000 Lisboa - Portugal
Phone: +351-1-3100056 Fax: +351-1-3100008 e-Mail: Pedro.Simoes@inesc.pt

From: Michael Bradley [SMTP:BradleyM@energy.wsu.edu]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 1998 8:09 PM
To: 'RadiusNT@iea-software.com'
Subject: WinNT SAM authentication

I have a new installation of RadiusNT/Emerald that I am trying to debug.
I want to be able to authentic users via the WinNT SAM and am having
trouble with this. I have talked to tech support and read everything I
can find on the web site/RadiusNT mailing list and am still not able to
get this to work. I'll give as much detail as possible here and hope
that someone can point out what is wrong.