RE: Accounting not working

Bob Korch ( (no email) )
Wed, 18 Mar 1998 20:09:34 -0500

Thanks for the reply, it seems I neglected to set the RadiuNT service to
logon as "radius". Once I did that, everything seems to work. I never
thought of that, just hit the setup as a service button, which sets it as a
SYSTEM account.

Is there a way to set up users for a given amount of time per day, after
which they will be unable to log on till the next day?

Thanks,
Bob Korch
AA Computing, Inc.
Southern New Jersey Inter.net