RE: Radius Nt with SQL 6.5, Transaction Logs filling up

Mike Miller ( michael@abraxis.com )
Sun, 08 Mar 1998 12:26:35 -0500

At 01:03 PM 3/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Try a dbcc checkdb on that table. That should reset the counters.
>You'll then need to restart the SQL Server process. There is a bit of a
>bug where SQL Server will report a full log even after it has been
>truncated!
>

>Benjamin Tallman
>Solid Technology, Inc.

I just got the chance to try this (had to wait until a scheduled time in
case something went wrong), unfortunatelly with no luck. Our database is
now about 101MB and our transaction log is 705MB (7 times larger almost!)
Any suggestions?

/\ Mike A. Miller
/--\ \/ Abraxis Networks
/ \ B R A /\ I S