Re: User not in CallsOnline

Brad Albrecht ( (no email) )
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 18:14:59 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BD4862.9BED3190

How long is the users login name? I had that problem once when the user =
was longer than 12, but less than 16 chars. By default, the dB allows =
16 char login name ins sub accounts, but 12 chars in the calls table. =
This allows the user to log in ,but not store any accounting calls data. =
I know that this affects calls online in access, and I assume in =
SQLServer

Brad
-----Original Message-----
From: Danny Sinang <danny@uplink.com.ph>
To: RADIUSNT <radiusnt@emerald.iea.com>
Date: Thursday, March 05, 1998 4:25 PM
Subject: User not in CallsOnline
=20
I'm using RadiusNT 1.16.60 with NTS4 w/ SP3=20
=20
A user logged in and he didn't show up in my CallsOnline view. This =
is the first time I've noticed something like this.=20
=20
Did it have something to do with my restarting my Proxy Server w/c =
runs on the same machine ? Is it possible for the machine too busy to =
authenticate but not account for a call ?
=20
- Danny Sinang

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BD4862.9BED3190

How long is the users login name?  I had that =problem=20once when the user was longer than 12, but less than 16 chars.  By =default,=20the dB allows 16 char login name ins sub accounts, but 12 chars in the =calls=20table.  This allows the user to log in ,but not store any =accounting calls=20data.  I know that this affects calls online in access, and I =assume in=20SQLServer

Brad
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Danny Sinang <danny@uplink.com.ph>
To:==20 RADIUSNT <radiusnt@emerald.iea.com>=
Date:=20 Thursday, March 05, 1998 4:25 PM
Subject: User not in=20 CallsOnline

I'm using RadiusNT 1.16.60 with =NTS4 w/=20 SP3

A user logged in and he didn't =show up in my=20 CallsOnline view. This is the first time I've noticed something like =this.=20

Did it have something to do with =my=20 restarting my Proxy Server w/c runs on the same machine ? Is it =possible for=20 the machine too busy to authenticate but not account for a call=20 ?

- Danny=20Sinang
------=_NextPart_000_000D_01BD4862.9BED3190--