RE: Loss of all connected users?

Jeff Cummings ( jcummings@foxinternet.net )
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 11:54:18 -0800

I have seen this before.

My resolution was to "reset" each port. I was able to run an update query
to reset all the fields to make them
look as though the port was empty.

A quick test to see if this is the case in your scenario would be to open
Emerald Admin, click on the Radius Button, Click on the Ports Tab, Expand
out a Terminal Server, Highlight a port and uncheck the On-Line Box. Save
it, then open up the port again, re-check the box then save it.

Then, when someone logs into that port, see if it is properly updated it.

This has worked for me.

Jeff Cummings
Fox Communications