Re: Bay Networks and RadiusNT

Bill Arlofski ( (no email) )
Mon, 02 Mar 1998 16:55:10 -0500

On Mon, 02 Mar 1998 13:59:48 -0800, Gregg Franklin wrote:

>I don't know what Account-Status-Type = 7, usually we see this as STOP or
>START. Is this the reason RadiusNT is not sending an acknowledgement? Is
>there a dictionary entry required for Bay Networks? We are having no
>problems with our USR Total COntrols or Portmasters. Any help would be
>appreciated.

Acccout-Status-Type=7 is an admin reset of the access server.

Bill Arlofski
sysadmin@megahits.com
Support the anti-Spam amendment
Join at http://www.cauce.org/
I believe in what I see, I believe in what I hear
I believe that what I'm feeling changes how the world appears
[ "Totem", Neil Peart of RUSH ]