Re: Why is ODBC so difficult?

Beverly Wise ( (no email) )
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 22:14:47 -0500

I am using MS Access 97, the database I am using is the one that came with
the program instead of making my own. I have tried using the date of
12/31/2099 in the maExpire field, and 1 in the extension field, but it still
gives the message of Account Expired. Below is the messages I am receiving
while this is true.

Password = "\023\233\274x\377\344\277s\307\340"
SQL Statement: Select DateAdd('d', ma.extension, maExpireDate), DateAdd('d',
ma.extension, maExpireDate), sa.AccountID, sa.AccountType, sa.Password,
sa.Login, sa.Shell From MasterAccounts ma, SubAccounts sa Where
(sa.Login='bev' or sa.Shell='bev') AND ma.CustomerID=sa.CustomerID and
sa.Active()0 and ma.Active()0
Decrypted Password: harsin
Database Password: harsin
Sending Reject of id 2 to d10c7209 (
LOG: Your Account is Expired
Your Account is Expired.
SQL Statement: INSTERT INTO RadLogs(RadLogsMsgID, LogDate, UserName, Data)
VALUES (12, Now, 'bev', '2100-01-01 00:00:00')
ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error:
[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access 97 Driver] Couldn't find output table
resp Time: 150 Auth: 0/2 -> Acct: 0/0/0 -> 0

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Bev Wise
Falls City Net Services