Re: backup server

Mitchell B. Wagers ( wizard@ocsnet.net )
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 05:53:10 -0800

Use an SQL Trigger to update your secondary database whenever the primary is
updated. This cuts the duplications to a minimum because if the primary goes
down it doesn't effect the secondary, while the changeover to the secondary
Radius Server by the NAS's happens at the same time...Pretty streamlined and
slick. :)