Re: RadiusNT session identifier

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:38:11 -0800

You need a scheduled reboot cycle based on the number of calls a NAS gets.
Eventually, there will be duplicates, the ID's just aren't infinite. So,
you have to clear the calls table on a scheduled bases too. I compile ours
into a very detailed analysis table(s) every month, because that is our
billing cycle. I reboot the access servers every 4 months or so.

You won't get duplicate primary keys if the primary keys are in place. If
everything else is working correctly, then you might want to increase the
time that NAS waits for a response before retransmitting.