Re: Can It Done

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 11:26:10 -0800 ()

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, EDWARDS, MR. SHELDON V. wrote:

> Here is my predicament. We have RadiusNT running on an Alpha machine
> authenticating in ODBC mode. We want to keep the authentication in ODBC
> mode but we want to move the accounting to both ODBC and text mode.
> Since Radius is running on an Alpha, the RadiusNT Admin program will not
> work. First off, is it possible to do what we have in mind and if it is
> possible what are the registry entries that would make this possible??

You can change the "Mode" registry entry from 1 to 2 for
both mode. This is detailed in our on-line documentation
at http://www.iea-software/radiusnt in the registry and
command line options section.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com