(no subject)

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 12:24:29 -0800

Mohammed Ersan wrote:

> Yes Dale I checked the Allow Access and I put 1 in the starttime and
> stoptime and 1 in the max time in order to refuse any connection to that
> NAS but it did not and watching the radius in the debug mode it does not
> make any SQL Queries regarding the Server Access

Maybe you are missing something. If you don't want the AccountType
to access the port, do NOT make an entry. Only make an entry for
those that CAN access it.

RadiusNT does not enforce time restrictions is the start and
stop time are the same. A MAX time of one is typically
intepretted differently than 1 second. Most NASes only allow
a value greater than 60.