I've tried contacting who I can, but...
My first problem is our RadiusNT License. I fill it in in the ODBC Database
just as I received it from the sales department. When I start RadiusNT in
debug mode, it reads the information (or prints it on the screen at least),
but tells me there is no license and starts in trial mode. I thought maybe
this was something I did wrong, so I put the information into the registry
and started in text mode...same thing. Tried in both mode, same
thing...then switched back to ODBC with the licensing in both the database
and the registry, same thing!
I downloaded RadiusNT 2.2 to do this, which is the newest I could find.
My second problem is the Licensing table...that's hard-coded into the
RadiusNT as "Liscensing." Has that been renamed or was it intentionally
This puts our upgrade back almost a full week due to the user load/time
restrictions. Our key is 25 characters, while the License table's field is
30 (I have no idea if they are related).
Network Operations Manager
OCS Software, Inc.