Re: XYPLEX terminal server. and accounting...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 12:10:08 -0800

Hume, Matthew wrote:

> I am having trouble with accounting and a xyplex 1620 terminal server.
> The server is authenticating just fine, but tthe problem is that it is not
> keeping track of users time online or who is online at any one time. When i
> finger the server it tells me who is online. I am not sure but there is
> also nothing in my radiusNT accounting dir. not even the details files for
> each NAS.
> If you have any ideas please let me know.
>
> either by reply or by e-mail to nitra@parrysound.net

Are you running in both mode, text mode, or ODBC? In ODBC
mode RadiusNT will log the call information into the calls table
of the database, not to a test log file.

If you run RadiusNT in -x15 debug mode, do you see any errors?
Did you add the two lines to your services file (see the install.txt
file)?