Re: Secrets of Building Wealth

Bill Arlofski ( (no email) )
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 09:53:46 -0500

On Tue, 10 Feb 1998 00:10:09 -0800, Larry List wrote:

>Maybe someone in their local area code could fax them a couple of
>(hundred,thousand?) times about the problem of spam at the fax number from
>their page - 214-953-1545
>Just a thot :)

Typically, whenever a spam with a 1-800 number is receieved here, I set
my modem to autodial it for a few days, at all hours of the day. Since
they think they are getting off scott-free I think they should pay
someone, even if it IS the phone company. :)

Bill Arlofski
sysadmin@megahits.com
Support the anti-Spam amendment
Join at http://www.cauce.org/
All of us get lost in the darkness - Dreamers learn to steer by the stars.
All of us do time in the gutter - Dreamers turn to look at the cars.
[ "The Pass", Neil Peart of RUSH ]