RE: Cisco and Concurrency Control

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Hakan_I=FE=FDkhan?= ( isikhan@superonline.net )
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 17:30:42 +0200

Maybe this is not a violation but Cisco says :

The IOS RADIUS implementation will generate accounting requests with
ACCT-
STATUS-TYPE =3 (watchdog/update), which has been deprecated in the
current radius specification. [CSCdi62320]

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios111/111bugs/
111cav.htm

and there is another document about 11.2 version
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios112/112cav.h
tm
which reports same bug for 11.2

Regards,