RE: Cisco and Concurrency Control

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Hakan_I=FE=FDkhan?= ( )
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 17:30:42 +0200

Maybe this is not a violation but Cisco says :

The IOS RADIUS implementation will generate accounting requests with
STATUS-TYPE =3 (watchdog/update), which has been deprecated in the
current radius specification. [CSCdi62320]

and there is another document about 11.2 version
which reports same bug for 11.2