Re: Sorry about the reply to message that was sent to the user list ...

Brad Albrecht ( (no email) )
Thu, 5 Feb 1998 13:37:30 -0800

Since we should mostly be technical people here, I have taken for granted
that people know how to read a mail header to see where the mail came from.
If you are using Outlook Express, you can right click and get the properties
to see the whole mail header. In doing this, you will see that this person
is dialed in to dialsprint.net. Now, they COULD have a hotmail account with
the same address as the return address, but doubtful. Sending mail to
abuse@hotmail will probably not get you far. Sending mail to dialsprint.net
is probably a better solution if you really wanted to follow up on it.
Although Hotmail will probably get right back to you, they will probably NOT
have the answer you wanted, whereas sprintnet.net will just blow you off.

Either way, I would like to see this list not be able to be used as a spam
relay.

(sdn-ts-001txaustP01.dialsprint.net [206.133.131.20])
by dns.asianet.it (post.office MTA v1.9.1 ID# 0-12345) with SMTP
id ACS283; Thu, 5 Feb 1998 16:26:14 +0100