Re: Cisco and Concurrency Control

Mitchell B. Wagers ( (no email) )
Thu, 05 Feb 1998 11:48:09 -0800

That does not violate the RFC, no where in the RFC does it say they must
only be 1 or 2, just that it must send a Start/Stop pair for the user.
However, this problem was fixed in 11.2(x) releases of the IOS and you will
need to upgrade to that IOS to get things working.
The AcctStatusType=3 is pretty simple to get around and doesn't in any way
effect accounting, it *was* just Cisco's way of saying the user was online,
so you had to modify the CallsOnline query to use AcctStatusType=1 or 3...
Cisco no longer does the AcctStatusType=3.

Please upgrade your IOS and see what happens.