Re: Restricting login hours

David Harris ( dharris@stargate.1starnet.com )
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 23:56:50 -0600

At 12:55 PM 1/29/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Ed Miller wrote:
>>
>> Under what? I looked and did not find it.
>
>In the RadiusNT docs on the website, look under Advanced Options,
>Server Access.
>
>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea.com)

how about a little more info than

Server Access

Server Access allows you to limit the ports in which an Account Type can
log into. When Server access is enabled, RadiusNT will search for a
matching entry in the ServerAccess table that matches the ServerID,
NASPort, and AccountType of the authenticating user. If a match is found,
then access is granted. If no match is found, then the user is not allowed
to log into the port.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep,
And lines to code before I sleep, And lines to code before I sleep."

David Harris
Operations Manager
StarNet OnLine Systems