Re: Restricting login hours

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:27:25 -0800

Greg Lowthian wrote:

> >6:00pm

> Ok I think I have it figured out now except I can't find anything that
> states the syntax for Start, Stop and Max Time.

All in minutes. Start and Stop are minutes since midnight. RadiusNT
correctly handles the situation where start is greater than stop also. :)

> Am I correct in saying that I create a new Service Type in General under
> EmeraldAdmin and assign default attributes to it under
> EmeraldAdmin/Radius/Default then under Server Access assign the new service
> type start and stop and max time then select this service type for the user.

Yes. Understand with ServerAcess if you do NOT have a refernence for the
port and accounttype, that accounttype will NOT be able to login. It
doesn't look like 2.2 supports the NULL serverport like I thought it
did, so you'll have to add each port. 2.5 will support a NULL serverport
in the server access table so you only have to make one entry to access
all ports on the NAS.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com