Re: Generic Domain for Proxy requests

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 21:51:46 -0800

Mourad Dahoumane wrote:

> I had a look a the word doc for roaming and the is nothing that can help me
> to setup roam service. I can roam through other proxy servers but I can't
> forward authentication to a user who is not local.

We do not officially support proxy in RadiusNT 2.2. The are some
implementation problems with it and we pulled support for it. I
just realized that the doc includes with RadiusNT 2.2 includes
some of the proxy information, and it should not have. The HTML
docs on the website are the up to date and correct docs.

I am trying to push RadiusNT 2.5 to be available next week for open
beta. All the docs are done, and we are just tying up some loose ends.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com