Re: Ascend and ISDN

iml@interconnect.net
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 22:09:29 -0600

Hmmm well I saw the NAS-Port Attribute, but from your message I assume
that won't do any good at the moment we are using the latest public
release of both radius and emerald.

I also looked at the the data schema in the radiusNT docs on
ServerPortAccess.....how exactly would I accomplish this with emerald
and using MAX4000s.

i.e. I have a service type PPP so it cannot use ISDN ports on the max
which all start with a 1 and ISDN service type which can't use a modem
port which starts with a 2 and a service type that can use either???

Any ideas or has anyone else done this?

Brian Adams