Re: Concurrency

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 27 Jan 1998 11:11:12 -0800

Greg Lowthian wrote:

> >> I have enabled Concurrency in Radadmin 2.2.41. Users are set to a Login
> >> Limit of one in Emerald 2.2.32. With this setup using me as a test I can
> >> login but when I log off the call does not clear from Emerald's On-Line
> >> view. If I set the Login limit to 0 in Emerald for my account then it will
> >> clear from Emerald when I log out.
> >
> >Do yoiu have Variable Login Limit enabled in RadiusNT? With your account
> >set to zero does it allow you to login successfully (answers the first
> >question, actually).
> >
> >What kind of NAS are you using this with?
> >
> No I only have Concurrency set in Radadmin. Yes with it set to 0 I can log in.
> PM3's and Max4000's

Unless you have Variable Login Limits checked in RadiusNT, the loginlimit
field is NOT used at all. You can verify this by looking at the SQL
statements. I've posted an updated trigger several times that fixes an
issue of people logging in/out within the same minute not being removed
from the calls-online. Could that really be the issue you are
running into here?

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com