Re: MSAccess

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 23:22:47 -0800

Luis H. Felice wrote:

> I,m using RadiusNT (Trial Mode, for test) with MS Access Database, I have
> to many problems, the Service RadiusNT don't let authenticate remote
> systems, the only way is starting RadiusNT in Console Debug mode (-x1 or
> other -x parameter) but the CallsOnline Query, ServerPorts and Calls Tables
> and the concurrency control don't work well

To start RadiusNT in trial mode as a service, you must enable the
"Interact with desktop" option for the service.

With MS Access you must also enable the "Manual calls update"
option for concurrency control to work. You need to manually
populate the Servers and ServerPorts table in order for the
features you are looking for to work.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com