Re: Used Equipment for Sale

Steve Spesard ( steves@webaccess.net )
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 14:46:11 -0700

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, but the response to
my posting was quite good. I have went through all of the equipment
and found all in good order. I have also cleared all passwords, so
that their will be no access problems.

Here is the updated list of what I have to sell:

3 USR Total Control MP/16 V.34 Modems 56K upgradeable-software
16 modems per rack mount chassis
$2000 each (I will include the 50 or so connectors that I have
for connection to a PM2)

1 Multi-Tech CC216 Chassis 16 V.34 Modems
Rack Mount style
$1250 each (cabling included)

1 Multi-Tech CC2816 Chassis 16 V.34 Modems
Rack Mount style
$1250 each (cabling included)

2 Livingston Portmasters PM-2e30
$2000 each

1 Cisco 2511 1 serial 1 ethernet 16 async
$1500 (no cables)

3 Kentrox Datasmart Intelligent CSU/DSU
$550

I believe that pricing to be quite competitive, but I will listen to
reasonable offers. The total of all this equipment comes to
$15,650. If anyone is interested in taking all items as a lot then
I will let you have it all for 15,000 even. I would prefer to ship the
lot to someone.

Steve Spesard
steves@webaccess.net