Re: Error--- Unable to negoc. a compat set of Protocols!!

Danny Sinang ( (no email) )
Thu, 15 Jan 1998 07:30:39 -0000

This happened to me because my customer who uses Windows 95 didn't have the
TCP/IP protocol installed in their Control Panel / Network .

All I did was install it, reboot, and then they got connected already.

- Danny

----------
> From: Barry Kiesz <barry@hdc.net>
> To: Emerald@iea-software.com
> Cc: radiusnt@iea-software.com
> Subject: Error--- Unable to negoc. a compat set of Protocols!!
> Date: Thursday, January 15, 1998 2:33 AM
>
> Is anyone else getting this error with their Portmasters. I am getting
this
> error more and more. I thought it was just a problem with one of our
PM's,
> but now a PM in one of our remote POP's is having the same problem..
It's