Re: Modify SQL messages

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 08:59:56 -0800

Stephan Malkmus wrote:

> does anybody know if or how to modify the SQL messages sent
> by Radius ( Version 2.2 ) to the SQL Server.
> Specially the command INSERT INTO Calls how can I
> setup the values which were sent or can I setup
> a command like INSERT INTO YXZ.

The statement is dynamically created based on the fields
in the calls table and the attributes received in the accounting
requests.

The process is outlined in the RadiusNT Docs at

http://www.iea-software.com/radiusnt/radiusntdocs.html#8.Accounting

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com