Re: Radius 2.x as LITE - version

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 07 Jan 1998 15:14:11 -0800

Your thoughts are well taken. Unfortunately RadiusNT is about rock
bottom right now. At $495, its the chepeast commercial RADIUS
server by about 1/5th. Unfortunately RadiusNT standard is
the bottom of the line for what we have to offer price wise.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com