Re: Prohibiting Analog Accounts access on ISDN Lines

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 06 Jan 1998 11:55:08 -0800

Scott Lagos wrote:

> Can someone provide me with a sample RADIUS configuration that will
> prohibit a standard PPP Analog account from dialing in on a ISDN line.

You can use the sevre port access with something like an Ascend or
a box which has seperate ISDN ports from analog. Otherwise you will
need to use check attributes which are available in text mode, and
will be available in ODBC mode in an upcoming release.

> How about one for limiting the number of channels that can be open on a
> ISDN or DOV call.

Use the Port-Limit attribute (see if your NAS supports it) to
restrict how many channels someone can bond together.

-- Dale E. Reed Jr.  (daler@iea.com)_________________________________________________________________       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |   http://www.iea-software.com