RE: Accounting

Jerry Whatley ( Jerry@Localaccess.com )
Fri, 26 Dec 1997 14:44:10 -0800

Looks like you need to update your services file to specify port 1645 for Auth
and 1646 for accounting.
radius: No such service: radius/udp in your services file.
Defaulting to port 1645 for RADIUS Authentication.
radius: No such service: radacct/udp in your services file.
Defaulting to port 27911 for RADIUS Authentication.